Saturday, January 1, 2011

one.frame.a.day.


I came across the creative mama blog earlier this year. I seen her entry about one.frame.a.day and immediately pasted it into my inspiration folder. I have been waiting for Jan 1 so I can finally start! For now, I'm coping her title just cause creativity isn't flowing tonight:(. Must admit, I'm already little stressed out about this project. ohhh the pressure to have the best pic and then to decide which one to use AND what to say about it!!!! Some days I just may post a pic of dust and say nothing cause I dont know what else to do for my frame that day...  stay with me though!:) Oh, incase u did'nt click on the link to read what one.frame.a.day. is. Basically, every night I'll choose a picture of the day and write the idea behind it or story that goes...  I'll post it on my one.frame.a.day. blog that will not be called that and isn't yet created:)
 Then, at the end of 2011 I"ll put all my entires into a blogbook like this one here at http://www.blurb.com/make/flip/I'm looking forward to slowing down long enough each night to reflect on my beautiful life that God lets me live with my incredible husband, ryan and amazing little girl, Micah! xox

2 comments:

  1. OMG Jada....I have that same idea....LOL. I totally look forward to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww yeah... cant wait to follow u babe.... i'm doing a blog just for it at shutterstruck143..... :) xox

    ReplyDelete