Monday, May 6, 2013

Let me catch you up

Ok, see this whole blogging thing drives me cray cray. I just spent 45 minutes trying to figure out my password,,grrrrrr and as I'm typing this I realize this font does'nt match the font in the rest of my blogs!!!!! I could spend 2 hours trying to figure that out, but I'm not gonna!!!!:)) I like to keep you in suspense over what font i'm gonna use next.:)
Whew, so its been almost a year since I last posted. Holy Cow!!! Not sure where to pick up.. Will try to sum up the last year quickly..

1. We moved back to Elk Grove from Land Park. miss our cute little unique quirky house there and especially our neighbors. They were hands down the best!!!!!
2. Started Acting Classes at Studio 24, something I have wanted to do my whole life and so glad I did.. I gained so much knowledge from my coaches and classmates!! CAN'T WAIT to get back this fall/winter!
3. Ryan and I were led to the most incredible counselor. God used this woman in mighty ways in our lives, but especially mine.. (more to come on that later)
4. We started the adoption/foster care process for little sister.
5. 3 days after we learn that we are now in "child wait mode", we find out we are pregnant!!!:)
6. We find out we are pregnant with a little girl. My heart is overflowing. Skylar Amari Black
7. Significant financial blessings happened in April.

Hey I ended on number 7.. thats a good number right?:) however 8 would have been really cool, cause it was my volleyball jersey number and is now my favorite number,,,, but i remember one day when the  number 12 became........... ok wow see what pregnany has done to me... cray cray over favorite numbers!!!!!!!!
Well, this blog is just to get me back in the swing of things. My wonderful husband has now delievered a chocolate doughnut and some oj to me and its starring at me. I must not keep it waiting.
Seriously though, my heart is overwhelmed with God's faithfulness, strength, faithfulness, oh wait i said that already huh.. thats ok,,, his faithfulness can't be praised enough.. His goodness has been overwhelming!!!! He has met all our needs and even our wants, some silly and some really big significant ones. Feeling amazed beyond measure of our God tonight.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment