Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love via Blog

Love from Darcy@ justanightowl.com. 
Just another way to receive love.. love via blog... Thx Darcy! xox

You are to tell 7 things about yourself and pass it on to 5 other Blogging Queens…

1. I LOVE the ocean!
2. This year is all about forgiving and restoration for me!
3. I still hate Walmart :)
4. I love good ole hostess cherry pies 
5. I just bought a sewing machine, used but new to me. We'll see what happens:)
6. I can't be without chapstick EVER!
7. I got the worst pedi this week ever:( sorry I was getting desperate what else to say:)

Passing this along to…
1. Gina@ beyondtheplanner.com
2. Tiffiny@ anthandtiff.blogspot.com

3. Shawna@ Crazy, Devoted Mama, Say What?
4. Leah@ My Great Adventure
5. Misty@ Finding My Way


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment