Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday cuteness

So many blogs, so many ideas, so many options,  so many projects I want to accomplish TODAY....:)))))) awwwwwwwwwwwww it's inspiring, but a little itsy bitsy overwhelming for me!!!! This morning I woke up, cleaned a little and got spray paint happy. Seriously, if you have a few dollars you can turn blah into "retarded" in just a few minutes... Oh, retarded means amazing, cute, gorgeous, beautiful, etc....
Here is what the spray paint attacked,,, nothing major at all.. My turquoise spray paint is still sitting there all lonely just waiting to be used.... very soon turquoise, very soon:))

this was black,,,,Micah requested pink, so I said,, ok pale pink:) and I seen the idea of using it to hold bows on another blog.. can't remember which one though... I know,,, HUGE blog no no:)


Candle Holder was silver, used to be black a long time ago and I made it black again.. I know,, real original huh??? light blue crystal candle holders hold my earrings.... 
Their already spilling out, but I thought it was a good temporary place until I think of something better.:)



Burlap Flowers-my latest obsession... Trust!!!!!!!..... Micah will be wearing one daily, she's in love with them too as I've been letting her pick out fabric she likes.... First one i'll use as a pin, obviously second one is attached to a headband, but I used an alligator clip so it's totally removable and I can stick it on anything,,, scarf, clutch, clothing, etc....... I seen these on this cute blog  and "OMG THOSE ARE RETARDED" loudly:)  I plan on playing around with different fabrics and different ways to set mine apart from tidy nest,, I hate to copy copy:)))) but these are worth it for now!!!!

Seriously, I'm constantly searching for ways to keep Micah's toys all in one place, but in pretty boxes, containers, cans, buckets, whatever has a bottom really:) These baskets are from dollar store, and i glued the ribbon on just to "doll" them up some. They are perfect for these dolls and their magnetic clothing which happens to be Micah's latest obsession:) so yeah for cute baskets!!!  xox


1 comment:

  1. wow you make me want a little girl lol. boys dont like dolled up things =(
    but great job! they all look so awesome!!!! i seen a blog yesterday on how to make big flower headbands for little girls, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete