Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tv guide of the day


UGK. the bug has hit me HARD.. Not sure if its bronchitis or what,, we'll see the dr. tomorrow. So, its 9:07, my pj's are still on, my hair looks like a bird nest and my makeup from last night (cause that's when it hit) looks disturbing:) Micah has a little cold too, so Ryan got to play Dr. Hottie and our own personal slave:))) Our Tv time was interesting today,, very interesting.....
I watched 20 minutes and Ryan just was'nt having it :(


Love the Olympics, but I can only watch people scoot, ski and race on white stuff for a short amount of time.;)


This man IS insane!!!!!


LOVE LOVE LOVE these kids, Ryan does'nt laugh out loud unless its really really funny and even he was laughing... Micah knew everybody's name and I have no idea where she learned that, it's our first time watching it:) I'm curious though, where are Carly's mom and dad?????? just wondering:)


Was able to sneak in an episode of one of my fav's while hubby went and got us lunch... 


Makes me want to work in a toy store full of color and live zebras walking around:)


Repeats... love them.. Taking down one drug lord at a time:) This is how we closed our night,, well my night anyway:) Theraflu is about to kick in:) night. xox





1 comment:

  1. um its sad that I know this, but the dad is in the military...we have never heard of the mom. Spencer is the legal guardian...and I want him to adopt me as well....

    ReplyDelete