Monday, February 1, 2010

Surrender




I can't believe a year has passed already. It kinda feels like it was just last week. There are'nt many weeks that go by that I don't think about what the baby would have been like, wonder the crazy name we would have ended up going with, would the baby have my husband's big head, my big ears, Dear God would he or she have my laugh, or how wonderful it would have been to see Micah be the big sister??????? 
It's still hard to understand, actually somewhere along the way I just stopped questioning and asking "God, why?" He says in several different ways throughout His word, that His ways are higher than ours, He gives and He takes away.............. I have to trust Him and know He has HUGE plans for my adorable cute little family. We desperately pray that soon,, any day now God, that He would bless me and my womb!!:) and right now we just surrender our desire to the one who makes it even possible for life to exist!!!
I was reading a devotional today and I'm not even lying when I say it touched on the story of Isaac, how he was born to Abraham and Sarah who, according to natural law, they could not bear children. And the author says God did that to make this point.............. No one joins My story in his or her own Power.  

2 comments:

  1. I love you Jada and I am so proud to be a part of you Cute lIttle family.

    My head isn't that big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been a year either...my mom had a miscarriage over 20 years ago and I know she still misses the baby....she has told us about him/her more than a few times in our lives. Love you sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete